Keep some snapshots in the album for several generations, and then something special happens: they turn into family heirlooms. These photos are tangible memories in memory. The connection with ancestors is unknown, and relatives no longer exist. It is based on this kind of thinking that thoughtful photographers can save precious photos from the destruction of time. Old photos are the keepers of priceless family memories. But these paper souvenirs are also very fragile and easily damaged. However, these aging effects can be reversed through careful photo restoration and modification.
The Benefits of Restoring and Retouching Old Photos
- Preserve family history-old photos are a valuable asset for family historians.
- Photo recovery can help eliminate the defects in digital images and make photos look like new photos again.
- Store in digital format for physical copies.
- Save the original image-old photos will degrade over time.
- Increase color-old black and white photos have a special charm. However, in some cases, adding appropriate colors to a black and white image will reveal its details and enhance it.
Fortunately, with the help of digital technology, we can help you clear blurred images, edit and enhance photos, or repair and restore old photos.
Advantages of Using Our Professional Services
Many people prefer to have a professional photo recovery service to complete this work for them. Luckily, we provide this service. This route has several advantages:
The service has the expertise to repair and color old photos. Generally, the professionally restored image looks better than the original image.
- We can restore old photos in almost any situation. Tears, scratches, and fading disappeared in the hands.
- We have the equipment and expertise to scan old photos at the best resolution. This allows for a more complete reduction and overall better results.
- We provide the best way to scan a large number of photos. Trying to scan hundreds of photos and then restore and retouch them individually is a very time-consuming and frustrating task. We know how to restore images without compromising the subject or background of the photo.
- We can restore the color of the photo in faded printing. Fading removes some of the paint from the photo, whether it is black and white or color. Recovery will restore this color. Obviously, there are many compelling reasons to outsource photo scanning and restoration work to professionals.
- You do not need to invest a lot of time and effort to get high-quality results. All you have to do is ship the photos to us and sit down while we do the magic for them.
Here are our costomers’ old photos we repaired:
The Old Photo Restoration Service We Provide
Vintage-retro not only offers images for vintage patterns, but ablso relies on our expertise in photo post-processing services to make it easier to restore or repair old damaged photos by providing the best photo recovery services. Recovering old photos requires expert retouching of images. We have many years of experience in injecting life into old, faded photos, which often get damaged over time.
1.Old photo repair service
For many years, we have been helping customers with damaged photo recovery services to keep their special memories. Like other papers, images have even been damaged by chemical reactions over the years. We use advanced technology and advanced Photoshop version to provide the best photo recovery service in India. As an experienced company, we accept and edit various image formats, such as PSD, TIFF, JPEG, PGF, PNG, GIF, RAW, original digital files, etc.
2.Different types of picture restoration
Our photo restoration technology involves some processes through which the damp part can be removed, thereby improving the print quality. Our different recovery solutions include
- Remove scratches and stains
- Repair tears and correct discoloration
- Change the black and white picture to color.
- Restore faded pictures
- Remove mold and spots
- Repair the torn image
- Border repair
- Eliminate spots, dirt, and debris
- Recover damaged and missing parts
- Retouch and restore vintage photos
- Correct color levels and enhance contrast or sharpness
- Convert sepia photos to black and white or color
- Water damaged photo recovery
- Polaroid photo recovery
- Delete unwanted people or objects from the image.
- Portrait photo retouching
If you have fantastic wedding photos, birthday gifts and holiday photos destroyed by trees or unknown people in the background, we can correct them through our photo retouching service. Our in-house graphic designer can add background and any special text on your photos. We can also enlarge photos in the form of poster prints, collages, and canvas prints from the retouched photos.
In this way, we can help people successfully retain people’s golden memories. Therefore, customers choose to frequently outsource digital photo restoration services to us.
Contact Email：[email protected]
Contact Staff： Kleist Jennifer
Service Item: Old Photo Restoration Service
How does our Online Photo Recovery Process Work?
- You send us the damaged photos to our email address to restore online.
- We will evaluate and send you a quote by email.
- Upon approval, we will process the blurry/damaged pictures and send the files through email to you.
We believe that photos will never be irreversibly damaged, and we have strengthened our belief time and time again by extracting the best from the most damaged photos. Let’s remove cuts, stains, cracks, creases, burns, and cracks on the photo to make it perfect.
Examples and Details of Photo Recovery Software We Use
By Tool: PHOTOSHOP
The process of restoring old photos starts with a good scan using a flatbed scanner. It’s not very fast, especially if we are going to scan a few photos, but we cannot neglect the quality, this is crucial because the scan lays the foundation for the rest of the process. Although every scanner is different, the key to a good scan is universal: establishing the correct resolution to ensure that the document is output at the ideal size.
Determine how to process the scanned version of the original image. Even with these digital images available, we should still keep these original souvenirs. The best way is to pack them in acid-free paper, store them in archive boxes, and then place them in a dark, climate-controlled space. It is best to prepare these storage materials before starting to scan. This way, we can safely save old photos.
Here are our costomers’ old photos we repaired:
By Tool: AI-DRIVEN
Coloring and restoring old photos is a laborious and time-consuming process, especially when dealing with severely damaged images. The computer vision team of Mail.ru Group introduced an AI-driven tool that will make his process easier, which is adopted by us. Here are some costomers’s old photos we repaired: